How to setup ActiveCampaign Integration
This integration will allow you to connect with ActiveCampaign and start collecting your data. It is a matter of minutes to send your billing data to feed your BI, your data warehouse, or your custom analytics stack.
Here are the steps involved:
- Connecting ActiveCampaign
- Set the Replication Frequency
- Load your ActiveCampaign data into your data warehouse
- ActiveCampaign expected Data Model and schema
- ActiveCampaign Integration FAQ
Getting Started – Setup ActiveCampaign integration at Blendo
1. To add this integration, go to Blendo dashboard. Click Add a Source.
2. Click on ActiveCampaign icon.
Settings you need from ActiveCampaign
3. In the new Setup your ActiveCampaign source screen there are some data required that you will need to get from ActiveCampaign. More specifically you will need the: ActiveCampaign API Access Key and your ActiveCampaign API Access URL.
3.1. Login to your ActiveCampaign dashboard from a new tab.
3.2 Click on “Settings”
3.3 Then click on “Developer”
3.4 Then you must identify the KEY and URL. You will need them both in the next step.
Add these ActiveCampaign settings to Blendo
4. Let’s go back to our web browser tab with Blendo. Now that you have your:
- API Key
you may now fill the relevant boxes into Blendo. Add a Table Prefix if you want and click Validate.
5. In the next screen, you may select the resources you need to sync from ActiveCampaign. After finishing click Save.
6. Then you will return back to the home dashboard. Click on your new ActiveCampaign data source.
Set the Replication Frequency
This configuration controls how often Blendo will pull data from your ActiveCampaign integration. Loading to your data warehouse could take a little bit longer.
7. If you want to change the replication schedule go to the Schedule section and click on Reschedule.
8. In the next pop-up select one of the options available and click Apply.
Load your ActiveCampaign data into your data warehouse
Blendo will queue your sync request and start syncing on its schedule. If you want to trigger it on your own here is how to start loading your ActiveCampaign data into your data warehouse: