How to Setup AfterShip Integration
This integration will allow you to connect with AfterShip and start collecting your data. It is a matter of minutes to send your shipments data to feed your BI, your data warehouse, or your custom analytics stack.
Here are the steps involved:
- Connecting AfterShip
- Set the Replication Frequency
- Load your AfterShip data into your data warehouse
- AfterShip expected Data Model and schema
Getting Started – Setup AfterShip integration at Blendo
1. To add this integration, go to Blendo dashboard. Click Add a Source and click on AfterShip.
In the next screen, you will need to type your AfterShip API key.
Settings you need from AfterShip
We will need the API Key from AfterShip.
2. Login to your AfterShip account from a new tab.
3. Click on the gear icon (Settings menu) in the left sidebar.
4. Click on API (a). Copy Your API Key (b) or generate a new one (c,d)
5. Paste the API key into the relevant box provided in Blendo and click Validate & Save.
6. Then you will return back to the home dashboard. Click on your new AfterShip data source.
Set the Replication Frequency
7. If you want to change the replication schedule go to the Schedule section and click on Reschedule.
8. In the next pop-up select one of the options available and click Apply.
Load your AfterShip data into your data warehouse
Here is how to start loading your AfterShip data into your data warehouse:
AfterShip Data Model & Schema Information
|AfterShip Resource||Blendo Table Name||Description|
|Couriers||couriers||Get a list of our supported couriers.|
|Trackings Checkpoints||trackings_checkpoints||Get tracking information of the last checkpoint of a tracking.|
|Trackings||trackings||Create trackings, update trackings, and get tracking results.|
Blendo will create a column for any of your custom fields and will sync it accordignly.