HOW TO SETUP BASE CRM INTEGRATION
This integration will allow you to connect with Base CRM and start collecting your data. It is a matter of minutes to send your shipments data to feed your BI, your data warehouse, or your custom analytics stack.
Here are the steps involved:
- Connecting Base CRM
- Set the Replication Frequency
- Load your Base CRM data into your data warehouse
- Base CRM expected Data Model and schema
Getting Started – Setup Base CRM integration at Blendo
1. To add this integration, go to Blendo dashboard. Click Add a Source and click on Base CRM.
2. Click on Base CRM icon.
Settings you need from Base CRM
3. In the new Setup your Base CRM source screen there is some data required that you will need to get from Base CRM. More specifically you will need the: Access Token of your Base CRM account.
3.1. Login to your Base CRM dashboard from a new tab.
3.2 Click on your Profile Picture on the top right and click on “Settings”
3.3. In the next screen, click on OAuth.
3.4 In the screen on your right, under OAuth2 Settings, click on Add Access Token.
3.5 In the new screen, add a Description and check only the first option – Read access to all your data, except for the account and user info. Please uncheck the rest.
3.6 Click Save.
3.7 In the next box you will get your Access token but make sure to copy your new personal access token now. You won’t be able to see it again!
Add these Base CRM settings to Blendo
4. Let’s go back to our web browser tab with Blendo. Now that you have your:
- Access Token (API Key) (step #3.3 – #3.7, above)
you may now fill the relevant boxes into Blendo. Add a Table Prefix if you want and click Validate & Save.
5. Then you will return back to the home dashboard. Click on your new Base CRM data source.
Set the Replication Frequency
This configuration controls how often Blendo will pull data from your Base CRM integration. Loading to your data warehouse could take a little bit longer.
6. If you want to change the replication schedule go to the Schedule section and click on Reschedule.
7. In the next pop-up select one of the options available and click Apply.
To help prevent overages, consider setting the integration to replicate less frequently. Ask us for help or recommendations.
Load your Base CRM data into your data warehouse
Here is how to start loading your Base CRM data into your data warehouse: