How to connect a New Panoply Data Warehouse to Blendo
Connecting and Spinning up a Panoply Destination at Blendo
If you do not have any data warehouse, with Panoply, you can provision one in minutes. Blendo’s integration with Panopl creates a seamless experience as you do not need to setup anything, just connect your data sources and see your data right away from your BI tool or with direct SQL access.
1. Go to Blendo dashboard.
2. If it is the first time you log in to Blendo, you will see the screen below. Click on the box with Panoply.
If it is not the first time, you will see the screen below. Click the drop-down arrow and then click on Add database and in the next screen, click the box with Panoply.
3. In the next screen, you will need to setup the connection with Panoply. Please note that Blendo does not manage your Panoply data warehouse. Blendo uses the email address you used to sign into Blendo to create your Panoply data warehouse.
4. Review the Panoply page and click the Create a Panoply Account button.
5. After a minute or less another page appears explaining that We have successfully set up your data warehouse on Panoply, and will present all the necessary connection information.
6. Make sure to copy all the connection information along with your password as Blendo will never display it again.
7. Click on Save and Continue.
8. Blendo will automatically fill all the necessary connection data so it can sync your data sources. If you need to update your settings, click the Settings tab.
Manage your Panoply account
After the creation of your data warehouse in Panoply, you may manage your account settings by signing into Panoply. If you have an issue with your data warehouse, please contact Panoply’s support.