Step 3: How to connect Google Cloud SQL PostgreSQL with Blendo
This guide considers that you already have a Cloud SQL PostgreSQL instance setup. If not you can read how to setup a Google Cloud SQL PostgreSQL data warehouse.
Find the details for your PostgreSQL instance in Google Cloud.
1. Go to the CloudSQL Instances page and find your instance.
2. In the Overview section, scroll down to the Connect to this instance part.
3. Find the IPv4 address.
4. Go to your Blendo dashboard.
5. If it is the first time you log in to Blendo, you will see the screen below. Click on the box with PostgreSQL.
If you have one data warehouse want to add another then click on the top drop-down menu and then Add database.
3. Fill in the field boxes as follows:
- Host: Use the IPv4 address.
- Port: the default
- Database: Enter the name of the PostgreSQL database.
- Username: postgres (if you left the default one)
- Password: Enter the password associated with the postgres user.
4. Click Connect using SSL.
5. When finished, click Validate & Save.