How to Setup Delighted Integration
This integration will allow you to connect with Delighted and start collecting your Net Promoter Score℠ (NPS) data. It is a matter of minutes to send your data to feed your BI, your data warehouse, or your custom analytics stack.
Here are the steps involved:
- Connecting Delighted
- Set the Replication Frequency
- Load your Delighted data into your data warehouse
- Delighted expected Data Model and schema
Getting Started – Setup Delighted integration at Blendo
1. To add this integration, go to Blendo dashboard. Click “Add a Source”
Settings you need from Delighted
We will need the API Key from Delighted.
2. Login to your Delighted account from a new tab.
3. Click on Settings in top right side.
4. Click API (1). Copy Your API Key (2).
5. Paste the API key into the relevant box provided in Blendo and click Validate & Save.
6. Then you will return back to the home dashboard. Click on your new Delighted data source.
Defining the Replication Frequency
Blendo syncs Delighted data based on the schedule and frequency you choose. The default setting is every 1 hour but is configurable from inside the app.
Load your Delighted data into your data warehouse
Here is how to start loading your Delighted data into your data warehouse: