How to setup Enchant Integration
This integration will allow you to connect with Enchant and start collecting your data. It is a matter of minutes to send your billing data to feed your BI, your data warehouse, or your custom analytics stack.
Here are the steps involved:
- Connecting Enchant
- Set the Replication Frequency
- Load your Enchant data into your data warehouse
- Enchant expected Data Model and schema
- Enchant Integration FAQ
Getting Started – Setup Enchant integration at Blendo
1. To add this integration, go to Blendo dashboard. Click Add a Source.
2. Click on Enchant icon.
Settings you need from Enchant
3. In the new Setup your Enchant source screen there are some data required that you will need to get from Enchant. More specifically you will need the: Enchant log in credentials and your Help Desk ID.
3.1. Login to your Enchant dashboard from a new tab.
3.2 Click on “Settings”
3.3 Then click on “General”
3.4 Then you must identify the Help Desk ID. You will need it in the next step.
3.5 Afterwards go to Apps
3.6 Install API Custom API Access
3.7 Click Generate New Access Token to create a new token
3.8 Copy the token from the pop-up window
Add these Enchant settings to Blendo
4. Let’s go back to our web browser tab with Blendo. Now that you have your:
- Help Desk ID
- Access Token
you may now fill the relevant boxes into Blendo. Add a Table Prefix if you want and click Validate.
5. In the next screen, you may select the resources you need to sync from Enchant. After finishing click Create.
6. Then you will return back to the home dashboard. Click on your new Enchant data source.
Set the Replication Frequency
This configuration controls how often Blendo will pull data from your Enchant integration. Loading to your data warehouse could take a little bit longer.
7. If you want to change the replication schedule go to the Schedule section and click on Reschedule.
8. In the next pop-up select one of the options available and click Apply.
Load your Enchant data into your data warehouse
Blendo will queue your sync request and start syncing on its schedule. If you want to trigger it on your own here is how to start loading your Enchant data into your data warehouse: