How to Setup Facebook Ads Integration
This integration will allow you to connect with Facebook Ads and start collecting your Ad campaign data. It is a matter of minutes to send your Ads data to feed your BI, your data warehouse, or your custom analytics stack.
Here are the steps involved:
- Connecting Facebook Ads
- Set the Replication Frequency
- Load your Facebook Ads data into your data warehouse
- Facebook Ads expected Data Model and schema
Getting Started – Setup Facebook Ads integration at Blendo
1. To add this integration, go to Blendo dashboard. Click “Add a Source”
2. You will be prompted to connect to your Facebook Ads account through your Facebook User account.
3. If you agree, click OK.
4. You will be prompted to allow Blendo to access your Facebook Adverts stats.
5. If you agree, click OK.
6. In the next page, you will need to choose your FB page that you need your data from. At the drop down, select the page you need to get your ads data
Set the Historical data sync
Select the starting date for the historical data sync of your Facebook Ads integration. Data which are newer than this date will be replicated to your data warehouse.
7. At the Historical Data drop down, select the time frame of the historical ads data to get.
Set the Attribution window
8. At the Attribution Window drop down, select the attribution window of your ads data.
Click Validate & Save.
9. Then you will return back to the home dashboard. Click on your new FB Ads data source.
Set the Replication Frequency
10. If you want to change the replication schedule go to the Schedule section and click on Reschedule.
11. In the next pop-up select one of the options available and click Apply.
<id=”load”>Load your Facebook Ads data into your data warehouse
Here is how to start loading your Facebook Ads data into your data warehouse: