How to Setup Google AdWords Integration
This integration will allow you to connect with Google AdWords and start collecting your AdWords campaign data. It is a matter of minutes to send your advertisment data to feed your BI, your data warehouse, or your custom analytics stack.
Here are the steps involved:
- Connecting Google AdWords
- Set the Replication Frequency
- Load your Google AdWords data into your data warehouse
- Google AdWords expected Data Model and schema
Getting Started – Setup Google AdWords integration at Blendo
1. To add this integration, go to Blendo dashboard. Click “Add a Source”
2. In the new “Setup your Google AdWords source” screen click on Connect with Google AdWords.
3. If you’re not already logged into your Google AdWords account, you will be prompted to connect to your Google Account credentials.
4. Login to your Google account.
5. In the next page you will need to add your Customer ID from Google AdWords.
Settings you need from Google AdWords
We will need the Customer ID from Google AdWords.
6. Login to your Google AdWords campaign management dashboard from a new tab.
7. The Customer ID is on your top right side. Select it and copy it.
8. Paste the Customer ID into the relevant box provided in Blendo.
Set the Historical data sync
Select the starting date for the historical data sync of your Google AdWords integration. Data which are newer than this date will be replicated to your data warehouse.
9. At the Historical Data drop down, select the time frame of the historical ads data to get.
Set the Attribution window
10. At the Attribution Window drop down, select the attribution window of your AdWords data.
Click Validate & Save.
11. Then you will return back to the home dashboard. Click on your new Google AdWords data source.
Set the Replication Frequency
12. If you want to change the replication schedule go to the Schedule section and click on Reschedule.
13. In the next pop-up select one of the options available and click Apply.
<id=”load”>Load your Google AdWords data into your data warehouse
Blendo will start loading your data from Google AdWords automatically according to its closest schedule. If you want to do it manually, here is how to start loading your Google AdWords data into your data warehouse: