Step 2: How to connect Google BigQuery to Blendo
This guide will explain how to connect your BiqQuery instance to Blendo in order to ETL and data warehouse your data.
Not an instance yet? Read how to setup a Google BigQuery instance.
It will take only a few minutes to connect and send your data to Google BigQuery. Blendo makes it easy to send your transactional, customer, marketing and sales data to any data warehouse like Amazon Redshift, MS SQL Server or PostgreSQL.
Add Blendo Output (Destination)
A Blendo Output is any destination that you want to send your data to.
Add Google BigQuery as Destination Output
1. Go to your Blendo Dashboard.
2. If it is the first time you login to Blendo you will see the screen bellow. Click on the box with Google BigQuery.
If it is not the first time, you will see the screen bellow. Click the drop-down arrow and then click on Add database and on the next screen, click on the box with Google BigQuery.
3. In the next screen you will need to setup the connection with Google BigQuery. Pick an Account (if you have an existing one) or click on Create New Account and follow the steps.
4. In the window that appears you will be prompted (if you aren’t already signed in) to select your Google Account that you want to use to connect BigQuery and Blendo.
5. Next, you’ll see a list with the permissions requested by Blendo. Review the permissions requested by Blendo in order to be able to save data into your BigQuery and click Allow if you agree.
Connect a BigQuery Project
6. In the next window you will: (1) select the Project you want to use and (2) Select a dataset.
7. Click Validate & Save.