How to setup Google Sheets Integration
- Connecting Google Sheets
- Set the Replication Frequency
- Load your Google Sheets data into your data warehouse
Getting Started – Setup Google Sheets integration at Blendo
1. To add this integration, go to Blendo dashboard. Click Add a Source and click on Google Sheets.
2. In the next screen, select your spreadsheet file from Spreadsheet and the worksheet to load from Worksheet.
3. Then we need to setup the Header row. This is the row that contains this sheet’s headers and field names. By default, Blendo uses the first row of the sheet.
4. Then we need to setup the First data row. This is the row that the sheet’s data begin. By default, Blendo uses the row that follows the header.
5. Click Validate & Save.
6. Then you will return back to the home dashboard. Click on your new AfterShip data source.
Set the Replication Frequency
7. If you want to change the replication schedule go to the Schedule section and click on Reschedule.
8. In the next pop-up select one of the options available and click Apply.
Load your Google Sheets data into your data warehouse
Here is how to start loading your Google Sheets data into your data warehouse: