Step 3: How to connect Heroku PostgreSQL as a Data Warehouse Integration
Add Blendo Output (Destination)
A Blendo Output is any destination that you want to send your data to.
Add Heroku Postgres as Destination Output
1. Go to your Blendo Dashboard.
2. If it is the first time you login to Blendo you will see the screen bellow. Click on the box with Posgres.
If it is not the first time, you will see the screen bellow. Click the drop-down arrow and then click on Add database.
On the next screen, click on the box with Postgres.
2. After clicking on a source, click on Add an Output on the right sidebar.
3. Add your credentials to connect to Heroku Postgres. Here is where you will need the settings from the Heroku Connection Settings page visited earlier.
4. Copy the relevant settings into the text fields on this page.
5. Click Validate & Save.
You can also select the Schema where the data will be stored to. This is something that is done during the setup of your data warehouse but instead during the creation of a pipeline. There you can select at which Schema the data from source will be stored at (with public schema as default).