How to setup Hubspot CRM Integration
This integration will allow you to connect with Hubspot CRM and start collecting your sales data. It is a matter of minutes to send your data to feed your BI, your data warehouse, or your custom analytics stack.
Here are the steps involved:
- Connecting Hubspot CRM
- Set the Replication Frequency
- Load your Hubspot CRM data into your data warehouse
- Hubspot CRM expected Data Model and schema
Getting Started – Setup Hubspot CRM integration at Blendo
1. To add this integration, go to Blendo dashboard. Click Add a Source.
2. Click on Hubspot icon.
Connect your Hubspot CRM to Blendo
3. In the new Setup your Hubspot pipeline screen there are some data required from Hubspot CRM. More specifically you will need the Hubspot CRM Login Credentials.
3.1. In the Setup your Hubspot pipeline screen, Select CRM from the drop down menu click “Connect with Hubspot”.
3.2. Login with your Hubspot CRM Credentials in the pop-up window.
4. Add a Table Prefix if you want and click Validate.
5. In the next screen, you may select the resources you need to sync from Hubspot CRM. After finishing click Save.
6. Then you will return back to the home dashboard. Click on your new Hubspot data source.
Set the Replication Frequency
This configuration controls how often Blendo will pull data from your Hubspot CRM integration. Loading to your data warehouse could take a little bit longer.
7. If you want to change the replication schedule go to the Schedule section and click on Reschedule.
8. In the next pop-up select one of the options available and click Apply.
Load your Hubspot CRM data into your data warehouse
Blendo will queue your sync request and start syncing on its schedule. If you want to trigger it on your own here is how to start loading your Hubspot CRM data into your data warehouse:
Hubspot CRM Data Model & Schema Information
Hubspot CRM Integration Troubleshooting FAQ
I get authentication error message "You do not have the correct role to grant these permissions. Please contact your administrator."
If during the Hubspot CRM authentication process you see a message that your “You do not have the correct role to grant these permissions. Please contact your administrator.”, it is a known Hubspot issue with the way the contacts scope interacts with Marketing/CRM Free portals. Currently, only a Super Admin can authorize the contacts scope.