How to setup LinkedIn Ads Integration
This integration will allow you to connect with LinkedIn Ads and start collecting your data. It is a matter of minutes to send your billing data to feed your BI, your data warehouse, or your custom analytics stack.
Here are the steps involved:
- Connecting LinkedIn Ads
- Set the Replication Frequency
- Load your LinkedIn Ads data into your data warehouse
- LinkedIn Ads expected Data Model and schema
- LinkedIn Ads Integration FAQ
Getting Started – Setup LinkedIn Ads integration at Blendo
1. To add this integration, go to Blendo dashboard. Click Add a Source.
2. Click on LinkedIn Ads icon.
Settings you need from LinkedIn Ads
3. In the new Setup your LinkedIn Ads source screen your LinkedIn profile credentials are needed to Connect with LinkedIn Ads.
4. Then to Connect your data source choose the configuration from the drop down menus as needed:
and then click Next
5. Add a Table Prefix if you want and click Next.
6. In the next screen, you may select the resources you need to sync from LinkedIn Ads. After finishing click Create.
7. Then you will return back to the home dashboard. Click on your new LinkedIn Ads data source.
Set the Replication Frequency
This configuration controls how often Blendo will pull data from your LinkedIn Ads integration. Loading to your data warehouse could take a little bit longer.
8. If you want to change the replication schedule go to the Schedule section and click on Reschedule.
9. In the next pop-up select one of the options available and click Apply.
Load your LinkedIn Ads data into your data warehouse
Blendo will queue your sync request and start syncing on its schedule. If you want to trigger it on your own here is how to start loading your LinkedIn Ads data into your data warehouse: