Step 3 (RDS): Permissioning Blendo to Amazon RDS
Permissioning Blendo: In order to ensure Blendo will have access to your PostgreSQL please make sure to white list and allow connection from the following IP addresses: 18.104.22.168/32, and 22.214.171.124/32
For more instructions please continue bellow.
Amazon RDS permissions
Let’s see how to setup Amazon RDS permissions to allow Blendo to write into your PostgreSQL instance. You will need to configure Amazon RDS to allow Blendo to write into it. We will have to add two (2) rules.
1. Go to your Amazon RDS console, at the Instances tab.
2. Find your Instance and click on the arrow in front of it. Then click on the magnifying glass and then click on your Security Group.
3. Then you will get to a page to configure your security group and click on Inbound tab.
4. It will show you a page like the following.
5. Click on Edit. This will get you add a new Inbound rule.
6. In the Type drop-down select PostgreSQL. At Source type 126.96.36.199. In case you need the CIDR version then you may add: 188.8.131.52/32.
7. Click Save.
8. Let’s add rules for the rest of the IP addresses. Repeat steps 5,6 for the following IP addresses:
9. Click Save.