How to Setup Pipedrive Integration
This integration will allow you to connect with Pipedrive and start collecting your data. It is a matter of minutes to send your customer data (like deals, or customer details) data to feed your BI, your data warehouse, or your custom analytics stack.
Here are the steps involved:
- Connecting Pipedrive
- Set the Replication Frequency
- Load your Pipedrive data into your data warehouse
- Pipedrive expected Data Model and schema
Getting Started – Setup Pipedrive integration at Blendo
1. To add this integration, go to Blendo dashboard. Click “Add a Source“.
Settings you need from Pipedrive
We will need the Pipedrive API Key. Here is how to get it.
1. Open a new tab in your browser. Login to your Pipedrive dashboard.
2. On the top bar, at the top right of your browser window, click on the down arrow next to your name.
3. Click on Settings.
4. In the new window, click as follows. Click on Personal > API. Copy the PersonalAPI Token (or create a new if you want).
Add your Pipedrive API Token to Blendo
5. Let’s go back to our web browser tab with Blendo. Paste your API Token into the API Key box at Blendo. Click Validate & Save.