How to Setup QuickBooks Integration
This integration will allow you to connect with QuickBooks and start receiving data for your accounts, invoices, and customers. It is a matter of minutes to send your data to feed your BI, your data warehouse, or your custom analytics stack.
Here are the steps involved:
- Connecting QuickBooks
- Set the Replication Frequency
- Load your QuickBooks data into your data warehouse
- QuickBooks expected Data Model and schema
Getting Started – Setup QuickBooks integration
1. Locate QuickBooks Data Source
To add this integration, go to Blendo Dashboard. Click Add a Source.
Click on Connect with QuickBooks
2. Sign in with your QuickBooks Account
In the new window enter your credentials to connect to QuickBooks with oAuth.
3. Authorize Blendo + QuickBooks Integration
You will be prompted to authorize Blendo to connect with your QuickBooks account. Review the text and click Authorize.
In the new window, check if everything looks as it should be and click Verify & Save.
Blendo will start receiving data from your QuickBooks.