Table of Contents
- What will you need?
- Step 1: Sign In
- Step 2: Connect your Data warehouse or Database (Destination)
- Step 3: Sync your data
- Step 4: Access your data
- What’s next?
You need a few minutes to start working with Blendo. Here is what you will need to start with a simple pipeline.
- A place where you need all your data. That is a Destination (a database or data warehouse).
- The data source you need to get your data from (a data Input Source or Integration).
- An account with Blendo.
Blendo will load, sync your Input Source data and keep it updated into your favorite data warehouse as Destination. You will always have your data fresh and available to you.
Create an account with Blendo (it is free for the first 14-days, no credit card required). Sign into your Blendo account.
Blendo needs to save your data somewhere. This is where you need to provide a data warehouse or a database.
Note: Blendo is not a data warehouse provider. Please let us know if you need help to choose one. We would be happy to give you tips.
Blendo currently supports output to the following data warehouses (Destinations):
Let’s connect a sample data source to our data warehouse.
1. Click on Add Source.
2. Click Add on the data source you want. For our example this will be MailChimp.
2. Follow the instructions to connect with MailChimp.
2. Click on Validate & Save.
3. The first time click on Import. Then Blendo will do everything for you. We will pull data from MailChimp and start loading into your data warehouse.
In a few minutes you should be ready to access your raw MailChimp data into your data warehouse. You may use SQL or any other visualization tool that you are comfortable with.
Lets see an example with Google BigQuery as a data warehouse. Google Console provides a great preview of your data. This is what you will see.
The above process will take around 3 minutes to complete if you have all your credentials with you. This is how you can setup a full data pipeline infrastructure without worrying on the time and the resources you need.