How to setup Salesforce Pardot Integration
This integration will allow you to connect with Salesforce Pardot and start collecting your data. It is a matter of minutes to send your billing data to feed your BI, your data warehouse, or your custom analytics stack.
Here are the steps involved:
- Connecting Salesforce Pardot
- Set the Replication Frequency
- Load your Salesforce Pardot data into your data warehouse
- Salesforce Pardot expected Data Model and schema
- Salesforce Pardot Integration FAQ
Getting Started – Setup Salesforce Pardot integration at Blendo
1. To add this integration, go to Blendo dashboard. Click Add a Source.
2. Click on Salesforce Pardot icon.
Settings you need from Salesforce Pardot
3. In the new Setup your Salesforce Pardot source screen there are some data required that you will need to get from Salesforce Pardot. More specifically you will need the: Salesforce Pardot Account Name, email, API User Key and your Salesforce Pardot’s Password.
3.1. Login to your Salesforce Pardot dashboard from a new tab.
3.2 Click on “Settings”
3.3 Then go to Account and keep the name next to Company. This will be your Account Name.
3.4. Then go to “My Profile” tab
3.5. Copy “email”.
3.6. And also “API User Key”
Add these Salesforce Pardot settings to Blendo
4. Let’s go back to our web browser tab with Blendo. Now that you have your:
- Account Name (Company)
- User Key (API User Key)
- Password (login password)
you may now fill the relevant boxes into Blendo. Click Next.
5. In the next screen, add a Table Prefix if you want and click Next.
6. In the next screen, you may select the resources you need to sync from Salesforce Pardot. After finishing click Create.
7. Then you will return back to the home dashboard. Click on your new Salesforce Pardot data source.
Set the Replication Frequency
This configuration controls how often Blendo will pull data from your Salesforce Pardot integration. Loading to your data warehouse could take a little bit longer.
8. If you want to change the replication schedule go to the Schedule section and click on Reschedule.
9. In the next pop-up select one of the options available and click Apply.
Load your Salesforce Pardot data into your data warehouse
Blendo will queue your sync request and start syncing on its schedule. If you want to trigger it on your own here is how to start loading your Salesforce Pardot data into your data warehouse: