Step 2 (Heroku): Setup Heroku Postgres
How to setup Heroku Postgres?
Setting up a Postgres in Heroku is pretty straight forward.
Go to your Heroku account
1. Click to the Dashboard menu dropdown on your left.
2. Select Databases.
3. Click Create Database in the top right-hand corner.
4. A modal will pop-up with the pricing plans. It ranges from free to more expensive plans with ultimate performance and storage. The selection mainly has to do with your use case. Select your Plan, select a Region and when done, click Add Database.
5. Wait for the database provisioning to complete. After a while, the database should show it into Available state.
6. Click on your newly created database to see its overview. We will need these settings for setting up the connection with Blendo.