How to Setup Shopify Integration
This integration will allow you to connect with your Shopify data and start receiving events for your shop, products, and orders. Once you connect your Shopify data it is much easier to feed your BI, your data warehouse, or your custom analytics stack.
Here are the steps involved:
- Connecting Shopify
- Set the Replication Frequency
- Load your Shopify data into your data warehouse
- Shopify expected Data Model and schema
- Shopify Integration FAQ
Getting Started – Setup Shopify integration at Blendo
1. To add this integration, go to Blendo dashboard. Click Add a Source.
2. At the Shop text box, you will need to write the subdomain of your Shopify URL.
In our example the full URL is https://drizzt.myshopify.com. We are going to need the part drizzt.
Click Connect with Shopify.
3. A new window will open.
You will be prompted to authorize Blendo to connect with your Shopify store. Review the text and click Install app.
5. In the new window, check if everything looks as it should be and click Verify & Save.
6. Then you will return back to the home dashboard. Click on your new Shopify data source.
Set the Replication Frequency
This configuration controls how often Blendo will pull data from your Shopify integration. Loading to your data warehouse could take a little bit longer.
7. If you want to change the replication schedule go to the Schedule section and click on Reschedule.
8. In the next pop-up select one of the options available and click Apply.
Load your Shopify data into your data warehouse
Here is how to start loading your Shopify data into your data warehouse:
Shopify Data Model & Schema Information
Shopify Integration FAQ
How can I add multiple Shopify Accounts?
This guide considers you have connected at least one Shopify data source. If you have multiple Shopify Accounts you may do the following.
1. Click Add Source.
2. Click on Shopify connector
3. Then you are going to reach this screen
4. Click on Disconnect. This will not disconnect from the previously added Shopify Data source.
5. Continue with the normal authentication for Shopify for the new Shop.
Shopify Integration Troubleshooting FAQ
How can I add re-authenticate with my Shopify account?
This guide considers you have connected at least one Shopify data source and you want to reauthenticate to create a new data source.
1. Go to Shopify and login to your Shop.
2. Click on App on the bottom of the left sidebar.
3. Find Blendo in the list of apps and click on the Recycle Bin next to it.
4. Provide some feedback (optional) if you like and click Uninstall.
5. Then recreate the Shopify data source from Blendo dashboard.
6. Click Add Source.
7. Click on Shopify connector and continue with the normal authentication for Shopify.