How to setup Twitter Ads Integration
This integration will allow you to connect with Twitter Ads and start collecting your data. It is a matter of minutes to send your billing data to feed your BI, your data warehouse, or your custom analytics stack.
Here are the steps involved:
- Connecting Twitter Ads
- Set the Replication Frequency
- Load your Twitter Ads data into your data warehouse
- Twitter Ads expected Data Model and schema
- Twitter Ads Integration FAQ
Getting Started – Setup Twitter Ads integration at Blendo
1. To add this integration, go to Blendo dashboard. Click Add a Source.
2. Click on Twitter Ads icon.
Settings you need from Twitter Ads
3.1. Connect to your Twitter Ads Account with your Credentials in the pop-up window.
3.2 In the new Setup your Twitter Ads source screen there are some data required that you will need to get from Twitter Ads. More specifically you will need the: Twitter Ads Account ID and your Twitter Ads’ Countries & Platforms from your campaigns.
3.3. Choose your Account ID from the drop-down menu.
3.4. Then from the drop-down menus, insert your campaign’s countries & platforms.
3.5. Add a Table Prefix if you want and click Next
4. In the next screen, you may select the resources you need to sync from Twitter Ads. After finishing click Save.
5. Then you will return back to the home dashboard. Click on your new Twitter Ads data source.
Set the Replication Frequency
This configuration controls how often Blendo will pull data from your Twitter Ads integration. Loading to your data warehouse could take a little bit longer.
6. If you want to change the replication schedule go to the Schedule section and click on Reschedule.
7. In the next pop-up select one of the options available and click Apply.
Load your Twitter Ads data into your data warehouse
Blendo will queue your sync request and start syncing on its schedule. If you want to trigger it on your own here is how to start loading your Twitter Ads data into your data warehouse: