How to setup Zendesk Help Center Integration
This integration will allow you to connect with Zendesk Help Center and start collecting your data. It is a matter of minutes to send your Zendesk Help Center data to feed your BI, your data warehouse, or your custom analytics stack.
Here are the steps involved:
- Connecting Zendesk Help Center
- Set the Replication Frequency
- Load your Zendesk Help Center data into your data warehouse
- Zendesk Help Center expected Data Model and schema
- Zendesk Help Center Integration FAQ
Getting Started – Setup Zendesk Help Center integration at Blendo
1. To add this integration, go to Blendo dashboard. Click Add a Source.
2. Click on Zendesk Help Center icon.
Settings you need from Zendesk Help Center
3. In the new Setup your Zendesk Help Center source screen, there are some data required that you will need to get from Zendesk Help Center. More specifically you will need the: Zendesk Help Center Subdomain, your Zendesk Help Center email and the Zendesk Help Center Token.
3.1. Login to your Zendesk Help Center dashboard from a new tab.
3.2 Click on “Admin”
3.3 Then click on “API”
3.4 Then you must make the Token Access enabled per the recommendation.
3.5 Generate an API Token and Copy to a safe document until you need it. Then click Save.
Add these Zendesk Help Center settings to Blendo
4. Let’s go back to our web browser tab with Blendo. Now that you have your:
you may fill the relevant boxes into Blendo. Add a Table Prefix if you want and click Validate.
5. In the next screen, you may select the resources you need to sync from Zendesk Help Center. After finishing click Save.
6. Then you will return back to the home dashboard. Click on your new Zendesk Help Center data source.
Set the Replication Frequency
This configuration controls how often Blendo will pull data from your Zendesk Help Center integration. Loading to your data warehouse could take a little bit longer.
7. If you want to change the replication schedule go to the Schedule section and click on Reschedule.
8. In the next pop-up select one of the options available and click Apply.
Load your Zendesk Help Center data into your data warehouse
Blendo will queue your sync request and start syncing on its schedule. If you want to trigger it on your own here is how to start loading your Zendesk Help Center data into your data warehouse: