How to setup Zendesk Guide Integration
This integration will allow you to connect with Zendesk Guide and start collecting your data. It is a matter of minutes to send your Zendesk Guide data to feed your BI, your data warehouse, or your custom analytics stack.
Here are the steps involved:
- Connecting Zendesk Guide
- Set the Replication Frequency
- Load your Zendesk Guide data into your data warehouse
- Zendesk Guide expected Data Model and schema
- Zendesk Guide Integration FAQ
Getting Started – Setup Zendesk Guide integration at Blendo
1. To add this integration, go to Blendo dashboard. Click Add a Source.
2. Click on Zendesk Guide icon.
Settings you need from Zendesk Guide
3. In the new Setup your Zendesk Guide source screen, there are some data required that you will need to get from Zendesk Guide. More specifically you will need the: Zendesk Guide Subdomain, your Zendesk Guide email and the Zendesk Guide Token.
3.1. Login to your Zendesk Guide dashboard from a new tab.
3.2 Click on “Admin”
3.3 Then click on “API”
3.4 Then you must make the Token Access enabled per the recommendation.
3.5 Generate an API Token and Copy to a safe document until you need it. Then click Save.
Add these Zendesk Guide settings to Blendo
4. Let’s go back to our web browser tab with Blendo. Now that you have your:
you may fill the relevant boxes into Blendo. Add a Table Prefix if you want and click Validate.
5. In the next screen, you may select the resources you need to sync from Zendesk Guide. After finishing click Save.
6. Then you will return back to the home dashboard. Click on your new Zendesk Guide data source.
Set the Replication Frequency
This configuration controls how often Blendo will pull data from your Zendesk Guide integration. Loading to your data warehouse could take a little bit longer.
7. If you want to change the replication schedule go to the Schedule section and click on Reschedule.
8. In the next pop-up select one of the options available and click Apply.
Load your Zendesk Guide data into your data warehouse
Blendo will queue your sync request and start syncing on its schedule. If you want to trigger it on your own here is how to start loading your Zendesk Guide data into your data warehouse: